martes, 9 de octubre de 2007

I think so...

| |


Today, it´s a peculiar day. I have awaked behind schedule without desire to leave my smooth and warm bed, perhaps, because strange the heat of the people, and in these last days, single my smooth quilt offers that comfort me.

In my English class, today we spoke of the time and the technology. The teacher asked to us If we could travel to past or the future, which tima period would we visit? What would we like like to see? Also he asked to me: " If you could change one things about today´s world, what would it be?"...I would change the misery of the people, mainly his inner misery... I responded...while thought about own misery..."It´s a peculiar cuestion"- I thouhgt but that question and my answer woke up a little to me.

I feel tired and I follow quite sad. "Because they forgot me?" and then I evoke the words of Rosy..."the memory doesn´t exist in you"...

Today as soon as the day begins...and single I want to put between my blankets and to sleepy.

I need the hug my bed, and the tranquillity of a dream, of which they repair the soul to you.

Today is isn't a common day...today es something important to happen...I know it


Sof & Skeu


P.D. Excuse me my deficient English gramma...a little to practice anda a little because today it´s a peculiar day.

0 Encierros de otros:

Ir arriba

SALUDOS

SALUDOS
SOF

Acerca de mí

Mi foto
Porque todos tenemos encierros en nosotros mismos...con un bello matiz por alcanzar...

Seguidores

 
 

Diseñado por: Compartidísimo
Con imágenes de: Scrappingmar©

 
Ir Arriba